There is absolutely nothing unhealthy about this pie and it tastes so good! You know when you want something yummy and warming but you’re trying to be healthy? Well this is the perfect dish for those times!
– Half a large sweet potato, grated.
– 2 medium carrots, grated.
– 1 large courgette, grated.
– 1 large onion, diced.
– 180g of pre cooked quinoa.
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
– 4 eggs, whisked.
– 1tsp coconut oil.
1. Start by pre heating the oven to 180oc.
2. Dice the onion and fry it in a pan using the coconut oil until golden brown.
3. Grate the carrots, sweet potato and courgette and add to a bowl.
4. Whisk the eggs and slice the garlic then add everything to the bowl including the quinoa and mix together with your hands (make sure they’re clean obv!)
5. Grease a medium to large baking dish, lay the mixture in the dish and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake for 35mins then garnish with a bit of something green to make it look pretty. (I used kale)
After baking… Voila!!!
Let me know if you try the recipe and what you think of it in the comments below! Enjoy! X